This is the central resource for a recap of MicroConf Europe 2015 in Barcelona, Spain.
If you write/record/create ANYTHING related to MicroConf Europe 2015 please let me know and I’ll be happy to add it here.
Notes on the Talks
- Justin Jackson: How to acquire your first 100 customers: 10 tactics to use after your launch
- Brian Casel: Productizing to $10k/month: How to use a productized service to accelerate your transition to software
- Sherry Walling: Limits and Liabilities: How to use where you come from to get where you’re going
- Alex Yumashev: From solo-founder with a day job – to a million dollar software business
- Rob Walling: The inside story of self-funded SaaS growth
- Peldi Guilizzoni: CEO grows up. Reluctantly.
- Dave Collins: The most sincere form of flattery: Useful & effective website ideas to make your own
- John Ndege: How to build a self-funded SaaS as a non-technical solo founder
- Rachel Andrew: No exit plan
- Patrick McKenzie: Leveling up
Attendee Talk Notes
- Anthony Eden: Going through the lows of business
- Jacob Funnell: How to write email courses
- Jane Portman: The 1-Hour UI Audit
- Marc Hoffmann: Small Data Science
- Thomas Smale: Mistakes That Will Kill Your Business Value
- Anders Thue Pedersen: How I Tripled My Windows Software Revenue In 3 Days
Articles and Podcast Episodes About MicroConf Europe 2015
- MicroConfChat.com – Semi-Official MicroConf Europe Chat
- Rebooting into entpreneur mode – a personal recollection of MicroConf by Felix Rabe
- MCE 2015 by attendee Nico Graff